The Employer’s Advantage
Because workers are a company’s most valued asset, it is important that workers thrive so that the company can thrive. Not only is a worker’s personal functionality compromised in the unfortunate event he/she is hurt, but the company’s ability to function as well. Costs associated with worker’s compensation claims have reached a national high over the past few years. With the help of WorkWell Systems Programs, TheraPro can safeguard your workers and your company’s bottom line.
TheraPro is earning a reputation as a leader and an integral colleague in helping to manage workers’ compensation issues within the Phoenix area. Our company’s injury prevention and management services are results-driven and part of a comprehensive approach to risk management services. The range of services include: job matching systems (PWS), accelerated return to work programs, ergonomic assessments and interventions (FJA), safety committee participation, worker education and training, and more.
The Local Provider Difference
- Serve as a partner with you, rather than a “one-time” consultant
- Cover the workers’ complete lifecycle – from pre-hire to retirement/exit
- Utilize approaches and solutions pioneered by WorkWell Systems, the international leader in industrial rehabilitation for over 15 years
- Implement easy-to-use or user-friendly systems, developed by skilled rehab and MIS professionals
- Offer preventative and rehabilitative services with WorkWell Systems trained physical and occupational therapists
- Comply with ADA, EEOC, OSHA and other government requirements
- Deliver positive and measurable results – with a significant return on investment that grows over time
Programs & Products
TheraPro provides proven, gold-standard injury prevention and management services. Our company directly attacks the problem of high work injury costs through an medically integrated and emphasized approach. With the help of WorkWell Systems, believes in addressing this complex issue as whole. Our approach ranges from rehabilitating work injuries to identifying their causes and determining how they can be avoided. TheraPro enables employers to finally gain control of work-injury costs and to manage them for increased productivity and profitability.